Marketing Internship £17K Marketing Agency Amazing North London Office
A full-service marketing agency specialising in marketing campaigns that increase the sales of their clients through research, content creation, marketing strategy, social media campaigns, website development, promotional planning, reporting and email campaigns.
This is a 3 month internship paying £1,450 per month with the intention of converting to a permanent job.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company to support the team across all client campaigns, with the aim of developing your experience in a broad range of marketing areas and ultimately being able to manage parts of these campaigns solely on your own. This is a great internship for a recent graduate looking to kickstart a career in the marketing sector.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and be responsible for include:
• Social media content creation
• Market and brand research which feeds into building each client campaign strategy
• Creative tasks such as original design and content creation
• Attend client meetings with other members of the team and be a point of liaison with clients during campaign management
• General administrative tasks as and when required
What are the ideal intern’s personality, skills and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level
• Strong verbal and written skills
• Able to demonstrate critical thinking
• Able to multitask across a variety of clients
• Friendly and communicative
• Capable of working in a team and also autonomously
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programmes
• Proficiency using design programmes such as Illustrator and Photoshop would be advantageous
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Working across multiple marketing, promotional and creative tasks which will rapidly develop your experience and industry knowledge
• Exposure to a variety of clients in different sectors, both B2B and B2C
• Gaining valuable workplace experience, beneficial for future opportunities