Client Services Executive - Tech Start-Up
Making revolutionary changes to the property tech market, this successful new start-up's young and expert team have developed a hi-tech platform to ease the time spent selling a property. With already £10 million in funding, they are overwhelmed with growing interest and eager for a rapid expansion.
They are building up their Client Services team with extremely talented individuals and are now on the hunt for a Client Services Executive to join their team.
In this Client Services Executive job, you will be the first point of contact for all potential customers and be responsible for qualifying new exciting enquiries about the service. This is an entirely new position so there is huge scope to redefine and develop the process of qualifying new customers. You must have impeccable client facing skills, as you will be working very closely with the Sales and Valuation team to optimise the customer journey.
In this Client Services Executive job, you can expect a fast-paced and varied day including the following duties, but not limited to:
- Speaking with inbound enquirers to clarify what they are looking for and whether the company will be able to help
- Recognising top leads and appropriately assigning them to the Relationship Manager
- Answering questions on their service and process
- Providing valuation advice for properties where required (especially for properties that do not meet their criteria)
- Working between the Sales and Valuations team to ensure an exceptional customer journey from start to finish
What we're looking for?
- A top academic record, educated to degree level ideally with a minimum 2:1 result
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport
- A customer/client centric professional background with an enthusiasm to provide a high level of client servicing
- Incredible organisation and prioritisation skills
- A passion for technology and the property market
- A real interest in developing a career within a start-up and the willingness to work hard and do whatever it takes to reach the company goals
- Previous experience working in a tech start-up or residential property is an added bonus!
What's on offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Generous holiday offering
- Amazing offices in Central London
- The chance to learn from and work very closely with the Managing Director and other Head of Departments
- Generous option grant
Looking for Client Services graduate jobs? Waste no time and apply for this Client Services Executive graduate job in London today!