Customer Analyst (retail banking/insurance)
Leading provider of retail financial services is recruiting a Customer Analyst to support the leadership team with customer insight and analytics identifying key trends and opportunities in support of business objectives. We are looking for a marketer with experience in analytics of customer and measurement of marketing activity, with a focus on digital marketing.
As Customer Analyst key accountabilities include
- Defines and delivers strategic customer and channel analytics to support business objectives
- Working with Marketing Operations, scopes externally-provided data and analytics support, database management requirements and campaign planning and evaluation needs and ensures delivery of these
- Supports leadership team in strategic initiatives, including the development of new customer propositions and a deeper understanding of its customer base, to support a reduced dependency on new customer acquisition and improved capability in customer value management
- Supports marketing and digital activity planning and evaluation, in conjunction with Marketing Operations
As Customer Analyst your skills and experience will include:
- Experienced business analyst with track record in customer analytics and experience in retail financial services or general insurance.
- Knowledge of working with PO’s key analytical tools and data sources
- Strong understanding of customer data and behavioral trends
- Good commercial judgement
On offer is a basic c 50k-60k, bonus, car allowance and benefits.