Electrician - Controls & Instrumentation Engineer
Electrician - Controls & Instrumentation Engineer required to work within the M25 for a HVAC company that has 4 regional offices and been expanding since it formed in 2001. Our client offers their customers a complete turnkey solution for the installation, service, maintenance, fault finding and repair on a range of HVAC. Their expanding client base consists of long standing client relationships with factories such as Tate & Lyle and Proctor & Gamble, hotel chains including Hilton, Thistle and Marriott as well as David Lloyd Leisure and Wren Kitchen stores.
Our client is renowned for providing first-class customer service and exceptional quality of work with their engineers clearly demonstrating a high level technical mastery. They reward engineers based on their contribution and performance with a bi-annual bonus scheme of up to £2,600 and due to their large client base overtime is available all year round.
Our client is looking for an apprenticeship served, fully qualified and skilled Industrial Electrician / Electrical Engineer (not domestic or IT or fire alarm) this means you must be able to demonstrate 5 years' worth of experience within the electrical industry and have a proven track record of servicing, fault finding, installing and repairing:
- Star Delta systems
- PID & temp controllers
- Control panels, relay logic, motor control circuits
- Instrumentation, temp / RH
- Low voltage switch gear
- Schematic drawings
Electrician - Controls & Instrumentation Position Overview
- Attending commercial and industrial client sites mainly within the M25
- Servicing, fault finding, installing and repairing: Star Delta systems, inverters, PID & temp controllers, Control panels, relay logic, motor control circuits, Instrumentation, temp / RH, Low voltage switch gear, Schematic drawings
Electrician - Controls & Instrumentation Position Requirements
- City & Guilds 2391 - Test and Inspection or current equivalent.
- City & Guilds 2382 -17th edition wiring regulations or current equivalent.
- City & Guilds 2330, 2360 or 2365 Electrical Installation or current equivalent.
- Apprenticeship served within the Electrical Industry
- Full Driving Licence
- Must be prepared to work within the M25
Electrician - Controls & Instrumentation Position Remuneration
- Salary up to £35K DOE
- Full equipped company van (work use and commuting only)
- Bonus Related Opportunities Based on Performance up to £2600 per annum paid June and Dec
- Company uniform, mobile phone and PDA
- Hand Tools and safety footwear allowance
- Additional training allowance
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy