Mac Operators - Repro Artworker - Hull
Are you an Artworker/Repro Operator who may have Esko/Packedge experience looking for a secure role with opportunity for progression?
Our client is an industry leader in design-to-print company who partners with global corporations to produce packaging with noteworthy brand recognition.
With over 60 years’ experience serving the Print, Retail, Consumer Goods and Pharmaceutical Markets, the company’s operations are located across North America, Canada, Europe and Asia.
Due to continued growth, we are offering a fantastic opportunity to develop a valuable and rewarding career by joining a talented and dedicated team in an amazing working environment, where you will receive ongoing support and training. So if you’re a highly motivated individual who’s eager to learn, have a great work ethic and the drive and ambition to contribute to our highly skilled workforce then we want to hear from you.
As a Packaging Artworker / Repro Operator, you will be responsible for:
* Creating artwork from a job brief
* Producing artwork for a wide variety of clients
* Examining artwork on a technical level
* Consistently using Adobe CS (Esko,Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
* Creating print ready artwork through to repro - bleeds, trapping, colour correction etc
* Knowledge of flexographic print
The Perfect Packaging Artworker / Repro Operator will:
* Have at least 12 months artwork / repro experience
* Possess excellent Adobe CS Skills (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
* Hold recent packaging experience
* Repro experience and ideally ESKO skills