Senior UX/UI Designer - London - Luxury Ecommerce - Urgent!
DeSantis Arin is recruiting a Senior UX/UI Designer on behalf of its multi-award winning, globally recognised Luxury Ecommerce client. Our client is a leading provider of online luxury products with offices globally. The company has an audience of over six million and has been a pioneer of innovation proven through its success around the world. Our client offers a unique mix of interesting projects, relaxed working environment and investment in its people.
This is an opportunity that any Senior UX/UI Designer should seriously consider!
Our client is looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer who is passionate about developing strategies based of insights from real people to join their design teamand inspire the organisation.
Duties you will be performing:
- You will lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product areas
- You set the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate
- Our clients’ teams focus on listening to users, and letting their needs guide them to the best solutions. It’s important for our client to know they are solving problems for real people and not just the loudest voice in the room
- You’ll partner closely with engineering, product, and the business to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges
- You’ll take full ownership of your work, and you will take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches
If you possess a "can do" attitude, are driven by research, problem solving, and thrive on challenges, we want to speak with you.
If you are to be the right candidate for the job you will need to have commercial experience in the following:
- Experienced in designing consumer focussed tech or media companies
- Experienced in designing for mobile
- Worked on consumer products
- Sketching concepts, tweaking flows
- Ability to build and complete wireframes, user journeys, A/B testing, qualitative and quantitative methods for user research
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The opportunity to have the next chapter of your career in a truly innovative multi-award winning Luxury Ecommerce firm that is being described as "the most globally disruptive Ecommerce company in 2017"
The salary is based on experience, ranging between £40,000 to £45,000 - Maybe more for the right person!
Our client has an amazing benefit scheme for all their employees - This includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous bonus and benefits
- Industry leading training and development
- Private healthcare
- Stunning offices
- Flexible working
THE START DATE
ASAP - Our client is keen to get the Senior UX/UI Designer job filled with the right person.
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job!
Click that nice big button to apply!
Keywords: Ecommerce, E-Commerce, E Commerce, Fashion, Luxury, Retail, User Experience, User Interface, UX, UI, Design, Technology, Media, Mobile Design, Consumer Products, Sketching Concepts, Tweaking Flows, Wireframes, User Journeys, A/B Testing, Qualitative Research Method, Quantitative Research Method, User Research, Senior UX/UI Designer, UX/UI Designer, UX Designer, UI Designer, Visual Designer, London, West London, W12, Zone 2, Shepherd’s Bush, White City, Central Line.