Head of Strategic Projects
Here at Clearscore we want to help everyone manage their finances better. We launched in July 2015 and now we have over 4.5million users. However, our ambition is to now take our product outside the UK and scale at a rapid rate.
Our firm is growing and we’re in need of a motivated and adaptable individual to support our senior management team as Head of Strategic Projects. As a strategist, consultant, analyst and implementer, the successful candidate will ensure ClearScore is performing efficiently as possible and be focused on projects based on the priorities of the CEO.
A key project for this person will be leading on and supporting our international expansion. Because of this, the ability to speak Hindi or Urdu is essential.
- An impressive experience consulting into the financial services industry.
- First rate educational and business background, with a track record of sustained achievement.
- Started your career as an analyst or analytical role.
- Have lead projects focused on market penetration or customer acquisition.
- Experience working on the financial modelling of a business.
- An attitude of doing and leading by example rather than team building.
- Experience leading companywide transformation programmes within financial services organisations.
- Second language, ideally Hindi or Urdu.
Our offices are in Vauxhall, a short walk from the station. The offices are brand new and dog friendly. We enjoy perks like free breakfasts, monthly office days out and a loads of sporting activities.
We’re a sociable bunch, and we enjoy each other’s company. So it’s important that you’re a great fit for our company culture.
These are some of the things we look for:
- Friendly people who like to join in
- Pride in the work you do and everything you get involved with
- Independent thinking, and not being afraid to suggest new ideas
- Obsession with your craft, down to the smallest detail
- Data driven but able to make judgment calls when necessary
- Holidays - 25 paid holidays and a "duvet day" on your birthday
- Pension - ClearScore matches up to 3%
- Medical Insurance
- Perk box - a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Free breakfast and fruit……and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer and boxing classes, plus we play football every week
- Monthly company events and office days out that we get to pick.
Job Closing Date - 25th July 2017
Expected Salary £70-80,000