Supply Chain Manager
Have you got end to end Supply Chain experience? Do you want to lead and develop a team? Do you want to play a critical role in a successful and growing business? If so, please read on!
Our client is a leading importer of specialist construction materials, based in North West London. The business is going from strength to strength, and are now looking for someone to join the team as a Supply Chain Manager.
The Supply Chain Manager will play a critical role within the business, reporting directly into the MD and leading the Supply Chain team.
You will coach and develop the team, co-ordinating their activities and driving continual performance and process improvement.
Specifically, the role will cover:
- Collaborating with the Sales Director to understand future demand
- Overseeing order management and customer service
- Working with suppliers and logistics providers to ensure that the orders are fulfilled on time, in full
- Managing inventory levels to ensure maximum availability, whilst also keeping a close eye on cash flow
- Looking for ways to improve Supply Chain processes, and reduce cost
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A background in end to end Supply Chain (forecasting, supply planning, logistics/import, inventory management, order management)
- People leadership experience
- Strong stakeholder management - ability to work effectively with senior stakeholders (including MD and Sales Director)
- Highly analytical and good with systems (particularly Excel)
This role is based in North West London, and pays between £40k and £47k (depending on experience) plus benefits.