TRAVEL SALES EXECUTIVE - SEE THE WORLD FOR FREE
OTE £30,000 - £35,000 (Verified) Year 1.
OTE £45,000 - £60,000 (Verified) Year 2.
Basic Salary: £15,000
Uncapped Commission paid at point of sale not at point of invoice.
After 6 months commission can be paid fortnightly if you wish.
Year 1 Commission 10% * Over small weekly gross profit target.
Year 2 Commission 20% * Over small weekly gross profit target.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you have previous experience of sales/customer service to start a journey within the travel industry for one of the UK's top travel firms based in Kent.
Day to day duties include
- Answering incoming calls from Business and Leisure clients and acting as their Account Manager.
- Designing complex travel itineraries.
- Acting as the single point of contact for the client.
- Securing repeat business.
You will enjoy talking to client's on the phone and have a confident telephone manner which allows you to build and maintain strong business relationships.
Additional Benefits Include:
• The Sunday Times 250 Best Places to Work
• Uncapped commission structure and low realistic targets.
• Free travel overseas on the company (mainly flying business class and staying in 5* Accommodation) to increase your knowledge
4- 5 times a year.
• Regular social events and excellent company culture
• Opportunities to progress your career.
• On-going training and development to include 4 week induction, sales and travel product training.
• Hugely discounted travel for your friends and family.
The firm pride themselves on offering first-class customer service which results in an extraordinarily high level of repeat business.
They are experiencing one of our most successful growth periods ever and that is down to the commitment & knowledge of their teams.
Start Date: 10TH JULY 2017.