Domestic Appliance Engineer
Domestic Appliance Engineer - Tunbridge Wells, Kent
A Domestic Appliance Engineer is urgently sought to join an expanding, national company in their Kent team. You'll be working on all equipment, from cookers to washing machines and fridges across a wide range of brands.
The successful Domestic Appliance Engineer will have:
- Good solid experience of repair of a variety of white goods and domestic appliances
- Experience of working in customer homes
- Full UK licence (preferably clean)
- A good work history and staying power!
- Gas qualifications are hugely desirable but are not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a progressive company who genuinely reward hard work and drive with excellent training and opportunity for progression. All managers are promoted from within and there is a real belief in the value of investment in workforce.
For more information, please click 'apply now' in confidence and I'll call to discuss in more detail.