Allocator/Merchandising for Luxury Fashion Designer
Due to expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Merchandising Allocator to join our growing Merchandising team for a luxury Fashion Designers as they open retail shops in new and existing territories
The role will be based in the Head Office in Central London. This role would suit someone looking for someone with at least 1 years within retail/ merchandising who understands what Merchandising entails. This is a new role for the Company and duties will include:
- To ensure stock is in the right place at the right time to maximise full price sell through.
- Reviewing allocations, Sales forecasting and planning.
- Identifying opportunities for future growth.
- Providing analysis and re-evaluate the stock packages for International stores.
- Providing weekly Monday reports highlighting good and bad performers, and stock availability.
- Working with the Senior Allocator and Assistant Merchandiser to achieve targets and deadlines.
- To make decisions and recommendations to Merchandising.
- Monitors and controls markdown cadence and aged-inventory levels in order to maximize profitability while achieving necessary sell-throughs.
- Developing stock packages.
- Developing current tools and systems to improve and streamline current department processes.
- Maintain and update spreadsheets and bespoke database with department stock orders, ensuring the accuracy of all data inputting. To highlight issues and escalate to the Merchandiser.
Due to the nature of the role, we need someone who has strong organisational and numerical skills and an analytical approach. A basic use of Microsoft Excel is essential with an intermediate understanding highly beneficial.