Sales Executive - Commercial Training
Sales Executive - Commercial Training Spider. The Regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiters are excited to supporting an East Anglian based training provider in the search for a Sales Executive to join their team based in Bury St Edmunds.
As the Sales Executive the key focus of this role is to manage your own geographical area to build relationships and develop sales.
Other key duties will include:
- Cold calling to generate new business, using research methods to search for new business.
- Build excellent relationships with internal & external customers
- Meet with and present to both new and existing clients when required
- Maintain regular contact with existing clients
- Identify follow-up, build and maintain relationships with prospective clients
- Handle and process client/trainer queries, as appropriate.
- Maintain relationships with freelance consultants.
- Work closely with the Course coordinator to ensure to the awarding bodies standards are kept
- Update Social Media for the commercial department
- Preparing cost work to ensure maximum profit margins.
- Using Sales Logix - add booking forms; prepare quotations, invoices and joining instructions for clients.
- Liaise with accounts dept. with reference to invoices/credit notes.
- Liaise with Vocational Learning Team with regard to the Apprenticeship & NVQ programmes
- Work closely with commercial admin team to ensure smooth running of courses
- Assist the Senior Sales Manager on ad-hoc tasks as requested
Skills and attributes required:
- An in-depth knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Excellent customer service skills and confident in developing new business
- A thorough understanding within a Training Centre delivering Vocational Qualifications is essential
- Commercially aware
- Administration experience
- Industry knowledge highly advantageous
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Well developed and excellent interpersonal skills and strong commitment to the role
- Highly organised and ability to prioritise
- Team player and approachable
On offer is a salary of £23,000 per annum plus an attractive commission structure.
Please note that due the nature of the business an Enhanced DBS Check will be required.
This vacancy is being advertised by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruitment Company. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
Additional keywords: Sales, Business Development, Account Manager, Training, Commercial
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.