Finance Manager- Cost Accounting
My client, a large Investment Manager based in Central London, are looking for a maternity cover for 12 months to head up their Cost Team.
This candidate would be responsible for 2 areas, the main being management of the Cost Team and the delivery of the general ledger accounts for the operational entities of the group.
And secondly they will be Business Partnering with various departments within the wider business, including HR and Operations. Therefore previous experience managing a team and previous experience of partnering with the business is essential.
- Managing core processes such as:
- Accruals and prepayments,
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations and
- Month-end close.
- Review and analysis of group cost base
- Completion of statutory accounts and liaising with group auditors.
- Management of VAT processes
- Manage monthly payroll ledger entries
- Acting as Cost Finance Business Partner to various departments across the business.
- Management of 3 direct reports.
Experience and Qualifications required:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Strong Excel modelling experience
- Team management experience
- Experience of core finance ledger processes
- Business partnering experience
Salary: from £70,000pa - £85,000pa depending on experience
Length: 12 months