Product Manager - Satellite / VSAT / Satcoms
This is a fantastic and high profile opportunity for an individual with either a technical/engineering or product management/product development background in satellite communications / VSAT to product manage a new high-speed broadband satellite service on behalf of a market leading global voice & data communications company. Circa £60k to £65k basic plus bonus and excellent corporate benefits. Based in London with some international travel. Candidates based outside the UK will be considered.
Key Responsibilities of the Satcom Product Manager include:
* Work as part of the member of the Product Management team, the Satcom Product Manager will lead internal and external stakeholders in the development, implementation, integration, and deployment of leading edge satellite products and services, including the BAU service and development of the product roadmap/next generation services.
* This individual will focus primarily on developing the commercial proposition of a new high-speed broadband satellite service, including the validation of product and service requirements, translating these product and service requirements into technical platform/network requirements.
* Develop and actively manage the product roadmap based on the BU requirements, market needs, competition and network evolution and work closely with 3rd parties.
The successful Satcom Product Manager will have experience in:
* Ideally individuals will have either technical/engineering/pre-sales or similar background, or product management/product development experience in satcom/ satellite, VSAT.
* Experience in product management/ product lifecycle development is desirable, but candidates with relevant technical experience looking to cross over into product management development are welcome.
In return you can expect a stimulating and challenging working environment with a company renowned as a leader in their market and excellent benefits including:
- Personal and Company Bonus
- 25 days holiday per year, increasing to 30 days after 5 years of service.
- Health Care and Dental Schemes
- Personal Health Insurance / Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Season Ticket Loan
- Give As You Earn scheme / Employee Wellbeing Programme
- On-site facilities incl. an onsite gym, a subsidised restaurant and coffee bar
If you have a technical/engineering or product management experience in satellite communications, looking to progress your career within a large, well respected brand and one of the world's leading mobile communications innovators, then contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People for more information in complete confidence.
Satcom, "satellite communications", Product Manager, VSAT, "Product Development", Technical, Engineering,