PPC Executive - Leading E-Learning company- London Bridge (up to 30k)
A private-equity backed business focused on acquiring, developing and building the next generation of digital education brands for kids is seeking a PPC executive.
You have a passion for digital marketing and the ambition to work for two private equity-backed, pioneering technology businesses in the worlds of education and travel and enterprise risk management. You want to be based in Central London (the South Bank to be specific), working alongside a world-class team of entrepreneurs, sector specialists, technologists and marketers
As a PPC Marketing Executive, you will sit within a central marketing team, working closely with the sales, content, technology, and wider business teams across four different brands. You will deliver PPC campaigns that raise awareness and generate leads for our sales team, with particular emphasis on Adwords, Bing, Facebook, Youtube and LinkedIn.
You will monitor and optimise all paid activity to ensure maximum ROAD and drive down CPA. You will also focus on data analysis of Google Analytics to produce weekly marketing reports, measuring set KPIs, and have responsibility for analysing and expanding data sets across Mailchimp and Salesforce.
You will be supported by a growing team of five digital marketers, each with individual specialisms including SEO, content-led campaign execution, digital marketing integration, and results-driven marketing strategy.
This is a career-defining move for someone looking to broaden and test their digital marketing skills in a fast-growing, dynamic business, and you will be given the opportunity to grow and hone your skills across the paid marketing mix.
- Creating, tracking, testing and managing lead generation campaigns, with specific emphasis on paid media
- Driving marketing-qualified, engaged leads to our sales team
- Delivering direct revenue via online shops
- Reporting paid media performance and optimizing campaigns based on insight PPC, analytics, data management
- Experience of working in a fast-paced B2B digital marketing environment
- You will have a passion for all things digital, be curious, relentless, and results-driven, with a desire to push the boundaries
- Digital marketing expertise specialty in PPC, data, and inbound marketing
- Experience using a variety of digital marketing tools including Google Adwords, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Facebook Business Manager. Additional experience of Unbounce, Mailchimp and Hubspot a bonus
- Strong communication, copywriting and editing skills
If this is of interest please send your CV through ASAP for more information and the full job specification.