A global investment banking organisation seek a newly-qualified financial reporting accountant. The incumbent will hold day to day responsibility around all elements of Financial Reporting and Control, and will again immediate exposure to a variety of products and senior staekholder engagement.
- Preparation of reporting submissions to HQ
- Annual Financial statement note production
- Derivatives and Repo reporting
- Intercompany submissions
- Participation in Finance-wide projects where required, including the Transformation project
- Assist in analysis and implementation of accounting policy changes for UK and IFRS reporting where necessary
- Maintenance, documentation and collation of SOX evidence
The opportunity will suit an ambitious, analytical, and commercial-minded recently qualified accountant (ACA), ideally from Big 4. Those who have completed all their ACA exams and are nearing time qualification should also apply. Prior product knowledge is not required, however, experience within investment banking or auditing financial services clients is sought.