Senior Client Services Account Manager
As a Senior Client Services Account Manager in the CS team, you’ll assist the Account Director in planning and account handling, help manage the channel team’s outputs and monitor their workload.
The Client Account Manager creates the opportunity for strategy and digital specialists to contribute fully, ensuring all financial aspects of the account run smoothly.
You’ll contribute and help deliver execution of integrated digital performance strategy in order to deliver on each client’s bespoke KPI’s; leading to high levels of client satisfaction and growth.
Role ResponsibilityYou will:
The primary focus will be delivery of first class service for your multi-discipline clients, through strong project management skills, commercial awareness and competency, digital and technical knowledge, good communication and a flair for problem solving and addressing challenges head on.
You’ll act as the key point of contact for the day to day clients and assist your Account Director between your portfolio of clients and the agency’s internal teams of dedicated SEO, PPC, Display, Social, Affiliate and Analytics specialists.
- Work collaboratively across the business as needed - using good knowledge of products and services to drive business values
- Execute these solutions through the communications planning process
- Project manages clients’ communications plans including timelines and budget
- Review plans to drive greater margin and value through innovation and better and
- Manage team and client business to deliver KPIs
- Allocates team resources to ensure delivery of data and info required for pitches
- Lead smaller client accounts
- Leverage internal relationships
- Acts as 'gatekeeper’ for quality control
- Coordinate invoicing and payments process in line with contractual terms agreed
- Provide accurate plan details and updates to clients
- Set examples to team to keep abreast of current and future industry thinking and trends
- Present both internally and to clients on a regular basis
The Ideal Candidate
- Good all round client knowledge
- Good overall knowledge of products and services - SEO, PPC, Affiliate, Social and Display
- Communication and product/planning skills
- Worked in a Digital Agency or Tech based (in-house) firm working on various brands / clients