Receptionist / Executive Assistant
Unfortunately this role has been recently filled. For more information on our other vacancies please visit www.premierjobsuk.com
Are you a Receptionist looking to develop your experience at one of London’s premier Mortgage Brokerages as the Front of House Manager?
This dynamic Mortgage Brokerage that are industry leaders in the London market are looking for a Receptionist/ Front of Office Manager. This company is a highly successful firm with circa 40 staff and require someone to be the face of them at their busy new Hammersmith Office.
Roles and Responsibilities
Your role as Receptionist will involve being the face of the company to visitors and firs point of contact to telephone enquiries. Your duties will include:
· Directing enquiries to the relevant individual within the business
· Greeting clients, notifying the appropriate advisor and issuing visitor badges before taking them through to meeting rooms
· Managing meeting rooms on their booking system
· Organising events such as quarterly drinks and seminars for introducers
· Diary Management for the Chief Executive
· Undertaking general receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying etc.
Requirements to be Considered
You should have experience as a Receptionist/ Executive Assistant and be familiar with the tasks above. In addition, you should be presentable, organised and be able to give the best initial impression of the company as possible.
· Salary of £28,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience
· Normal office hours of 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday
· 20 days per holiday per annum plus bank holidays
· Getting to work for a successful and dynamic company with some of the country’s most successful and respected Mortgage Advisors.
· Liaising with high end city professionals daily
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information