Graduate Automotive Project Analyst - German Speaking
Quick Release have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Automotive Project Analyst - German Speaking to join their team based in Cologne, Germany.
Job Title: Graduate Automotive Project Analyst - German Speaking
Location: Cologne, Germany
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 (dependent upon experience) + £1000 bonus
Quick Release work with the World’s top automotive OEMs and suppliers to deliver product data management solutions and change management consultancy. Our current clients include TATA, Ford, JLR, BMW and Aston Martin, as well as a number of less well-known suppliers.
We are currently looking for several people to join our intensive residential induction training course in Cologne, Germany. This 4 week automotive PDM boot-camp is an amazing opportunity designed to bring recent graduates from all disciplines up to an industry ready standard, with subjects ranging from "internal OEM systems" through to "making the most of business development opportunities".
We invest in the induction and training of every graduate that joins our team and we put our faith and confidence in them to deliver within a few months of starting. In other words - with the support of the team, and without hurrying, you will be making a difference very quickly.
We have a reputation for solving engineers' problems and getting their projects back on track using the combined knowledge of the Quick Release team, employing smart solutions, and ultimately having the best people who are well trained in their chosen fields.
QR is a place for motivated and caring individuals who put value on delivering technical excellence, instinctive customer service and genuine team fellowship. We're expanding rapidly and this means lots of opportunities for the right people to join our team, in roles which offer all of the benefits associated with a start-up whilst providing experience in a big business environment.
Graduate Automotive Project Analyst - German Speaking - Responsibilities:
- Data management and analysis
- Elements of Project Management
- Single Point of Contact providing technical advice and answering queries
- Show excellent initiative and problem-solving capabilities
- Issue resolution
- Interpreting complex scenarios and responding in an articulate manner
- Requires the ability to cultivate and maintain positive work relationships;
- Involves liaison with a broad spectrum of people including Engineering, Purchasing, Finance;
- Reporting to Quick Release Business Manager.
Graduate Automotive Project Analyst - German Speaking - Qualifications / Experience:
- We’re looking for sociable, bright and well-presented STEM graduates who enjoy doing clever stuff and solving peoples’ problems
- The post holder must be able to demonstrate eligibility to work in the EU
- A customer service mindset is essential- able to deliver a quick response and comfortable in reporting back to our customer’s senior management
- Requires composure in demanding situations
- A high level of attention to detail is essential
- Entails a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs and various other common office software
- The right candidate will show self-motivation with a hands-on, positive attitude
- Work hard, have fun and make the most of opportunities
Graduate Automotive Project Analyst - German Speaking - Rewards:
- Competitive starting salary plus benefits
- Company performance related bonus scheme
- 27 days Holiday plus Public Holidays
- Opportunities to get involved in areas of business development and to move projects & location internally
- Thorough induction training and a bespoke plan for ongoing personal development
- An established plan for career progression
- Lots of team events
Graduates from all disciplines are invited to apply, however it is essential that all applicants are fluent in both German and English. Non-German speakers, please apply for our UK only roles.
Applicants will be asked to take a remote technical assessment (1 hour), and if successful there will then be a short telephone interview. A number of candidates will then be invited to Germany to attend an assessment centre and meet members of the team.
Keywords: Project Coordinator, PMO Analyst, Analyst, Business Analyst, Project Officer, Data Analyst, QA, German, Germany, Automotive, German Speaking Graduate.