Senior Product Owner - London - Luxury Ecommerce - Urgent!
DeSantis Arin is recruiting a Senior Product Owner on behalf of its multi-award winning, globally recognised Luxury Ecommerce client. Our client is a leading provider of online luxury products with offices globally. The company has an audience of over six million and has been a pioneer of innovation proven through its success around the world. Our client offers a unique mix of interesting projects, relaxed working environment and investment in its people.
This is an opportunity that any Senior Product Owner should seriously consider!
Our client is looking for a Senior Product Owner to take the high-level priority from the Lead Product Owner and determine the detail of what needs to be delivered. You will be focused on guiding and ensuring the prioritisation of those elements that will deliver maximum business value as early as possible.
Duties you will be performing:
- Support the Lead Product Owner in defining the programme roadmap with stakeholders and the Software Delivery team
- Take an active role in planning meetings, working closely with the Delivery Manager to determine which features will be grouped into releases
- Promote the principles of continuous and measurable improvement
- Effectively communicate with both technical and business stakeholders adapting your style to best engage your audience
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
If you possess a "can do" attitude, are driven by research, problem solving, and thrive on challenges, we want to speak with you.
If you are to be the right candidate for the job you will need to have commercial experience in the following:
- Experience in writing clear and succinct user stories that have led to successful delivery
- Experience in completing business and/or systems analysis to contextualise user stories
- Understanding of various agile methodologies
- Experience in releasing measurable business value through software or initiatives you supported to define and deliver
You will be at advantage with the following skills:
- Subject matter expertise and deep knowledge of the Luxury / Ecommerce / Fashion product area
- Experience organising and enabling cross functional teams to facilitate delivery
- Understanding of interaction design
- Understanding of value chain analysis
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The opportunity to have the next chapter of your career in a truly innovative multi-award winning Luxury Ecommerce firm that is being described as "the most globally disruptive Ecommerce company in 2017"
The salary is based on experience, ranging up to £65,000 - Maybe more for the right person!
Our client has an amazing benefit scheme for all their employees - This includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous bonus and benefits
- Industry leading training and development
- Private healthcare
- Stunning offices in London
- Flexible Working
THE START DATE
ASAP - Our client is keen to get the Senior Product Owner job filled with the right person.
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job!
Click that nice big button to apply!
Keywords: Ecommerce, E-Commerce, E Commerce, Fashion, Luxury, Retail, User Stories, Delivery, Systems Analysis, Agile, Cross Functional Teams, Interaction Design, Value Chain Analysis, Product Owner, Senior Product Owner, Product Expert, London, West London, W12, Zone 2, Shepherd’s Bush, White City, Central Line.