Head of Quality
SF Group are currently looking for a Senior Quality Management figure to act as Head of Quality of an establish Automotive Manufacturing company. This position has come about through extensive growth and investment within the company operations.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Heading up the quality department with a key focus on leading and supplying direction to a large team of Quality Managers, Engineers, Technicians and Inspectors
- Progressing quality operations forward to supplement customer expectation with regards to Automotive quality standards and certification
- Ensuring robust front end quality processes are in place such as APQP, FMEA and Control Plans are in place to reduce non conformity of products
- Maintaining and developing the entire quality management system within the company so standards are conserved along with the continued growth of the business
- Implementing effective problem solving resolution processes which are adhered to throughout the team
- Develop a reporting structure to main board so all quality operations are broadcast and addressed by senior management
The ideal person will be/have:
- Proven experience of working within an Automotive Manufacturer, maintaining a TS 16949 Quality Management System
- An extremely strong man-management figure with the ability to coach and developing staff, delegating tasks and get involved with day to day operations where necessary
- A good knowledge of quality documentation processes and problem solving methodology such as APQP, FMEA, SPC, 8D and Control Plans
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary of up to £80,000 plus a corporate benefits package. There could be scope to extend this for outstanding candidates.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or