Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager - Digital Advertising
We are seeking a seasoned Product Manager with solid understanding of the online advertising marketplace (display, mobile, video) with expertise in Demand Side Platform (DSP), and Data Platform Management (DMP), to grow our ad products and serve as the internal/external evangelist for your product offering.
Our platform sits at the center an extensive and rich data ecosystem, allowing our advertisers and partners to leverage their 1st party data through our apps, which allows our system to build custom audience personas.
This is a hands-on position responsible for growth and on-going development of several ad-tech products (DSP, DMP, Search, SSP, Mobile, Facebook ads). This position involves: setting the strategic direction for the larger company’s approach to audience buying, working across a rich and complex tech stack, and leading initiatives spanning multiple critical teams. You will be charged with ensuring our operational excellence and with proving performance improvements with the global engineering & sales teams.In this capacity, your role will be dynamic and challenging. You'll work closely with a global product management and marketing team to understand the needs of all markets, to create and manage high-performance advertising platform.
- Drive product strategy and product roadmap
- Produce product requirements to build the features
- Work closely with large cross-functional engineering teams to ensure on-time and accurate delivery of product features
- Support product operations and find opportunities for improving efficiency and client experience and service
- Experience in ad tech is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the capability to speak effectively to any audience, including senior executives
- 3-7 years of experience in product management - building and shipping product
- Knowledge of the data management platform ecosystem
- Hands-on experience using a DMP or buying audience targeting with a DSP
- Demonstrated analytical skills, with ability to use tools to create insights to improve our product
- Is an entrepreneurial self-starter who deals well with ambiguity
- Strong sense of ownership and track record of quality work
- Experienced in waterfall and agile development methodologies.
- Previous experience partnering with or negotiating successful deals with RTB/exchanges, mobile mediation partners, 3rd party data providers, advertising networks and/or publishers a plus
- Must be technically competent and have a strong understanding of online advertising and display technologies such as third-party ad-servers, and brand safety and content classification vendors
Location: London, UK