Are you an experienced Construction Trainer/Assessor? Looking for a new challenge to work with a growing Private Training provider based in London?
Alderwood are currently working with a Private Training provider based in London, who specialise in delivering across the Construction Provisions.
Due to continues growth the company is looking to expand their delivery team, and are looking to recruit a Construction Trainer/Assessor to deliver across the following courses: SSTS, SMSTS, and NVQ Construction.
* Assessing learners on site using a rage of assessment methods
* Completing all learners' reviews in a timely manner.
* Maintaining a high standard on all learners' paperwork.
* Tailoring training to the individual delivered via the work place or a training facility.
* Delivering a high standard of customer service to all our learners and employers at all times.
* Travelling across a geographical area delivering to learners on site.
* A1 award or equivalent
* Up to a Level 7 relevant construction qualification
* Construction site experience
* Relevant Teaching qualification
* Good understanding of IT
* Excellent organizational skills
* Excellent time management skills
* Current full clean driving license
* Up to £35,000 per annum
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Pension Scheme
* Laptop + Mobile
* fuel card/expenses
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK