Manufacturing Engineering Manager
SF Group are currently looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineering Manager with a strong grasp of manufacturing maintenance operations and tooling requirements. This position has come about through extensive growth and investment within the company operations.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Leading a team focused on production engineering and maintenance operations, you will be the driving force in continuous improvement of the production engineering procedures within the business
- As a strong management figure, you will ensure an efficient and reliable departmental structure with effective delegation to cover a 24 hour manufacture operation
- With strong expertise in production tooling you will work with engineers and managers with to conduct trials, to maximise OEE
- With cross functional liaison within Quality and Engineering you will have a say in processes such as APQP, FMEA and Control Plans
- Managing a large budget covering production tooling, maintenance and man power
- Develop a reporting structure to main board so all quality operations are broadcast and addressed by senior management
The ideal person will be/have:
- Proven experience as a management figure within an Automotive Manufacturing Engineering environment
- An extremely strong man-management figure with the ability to coach and developing staff, delegating tasks and get involved with day to day operations where necessary
- A strong knowledge of production tooling and maintenance with ability to manage large production budgets
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary of up to £70,000 plus a corporate benefits package. There could be scope to extend this for outstanding candidates.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or