- Rapidly growing foreign exchange group based in West London
- Award-winning B2B company specialising in helping clients manage their foreign exchange risk
- Be part of a three person B2B marketing team in a wider 90-person office
- Supporting the marketing team with executing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Candidate will have strong verbal and written communications
- Use email marketing, social media, and events to increase the number of leads and improve client retention
This Marketing Executive position is a newly formed role to support the aggressive growth plans of this exciting business. The Marketing Executive will have had some commercial marketing experience, ideally in a B2B organisation. The role, reporting in to the Head of Marketing, will support the team in executing the lead generation and retention marketing campaigns using email (dotmailer), social media and events. The company require a Marketing Executive with strong verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical skills and ideally some exposure to website content management systems (Word Press). This role is a good opportunity for someone to develop, learn and grow their career in marketing.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive:
- Supporting the marketing team in executing multiple marketing campaigns
- Generating marketing qualified leads for sales
- Working with the content manager to create bespoke email, social media and website content
- Utilising analytical tools to report to senior stakeholders on success of marketing campaigns
- Updating the WordPress website with new content
- Using Dotmailer for email marketing campaigns to attract and retain clients
- Dealing with ad-hoc administrative tasks
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Marketing or Business degree
- Had one year in a commercial marketing role
- Excellent verbal and written English
- A desire to learn but can take ownership of tasks when needed
- Experience working with email marketing tools (ideally automation)
This Award-winning B2B company who specialise in helping clients manage their foreign exchange risk have ambitious growth targets over the next three years. Based in West London this company have 90+ employees and want to continue their growth by hiring this Marketing Executive position.
The package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 + generous bonus structure (up to 20% of basic salary) + benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Executive will be based in West London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.