Junior IT Trainer
Junior IT Trainer
London - £30,000 - Permanent
My client based in London is looking for a Junior IT Trainer to sit within the IT team. The candidate must be a team player, willing to roll up their sleeves and help out in all areas of IT when needed. Comfortable teaching users at all levels, e.g. from secretary/receptionists to Managing Partner level. Planning new curriculum's, documenting training plans/manuals for new users and classroom teaching.
- Promote and nurture a customer focused and performance driven culture within the IT Department.
- Maintain at all times a professional, positive, friendly and customer service based approach in interactions with customers and internal colleagues.
- Suggest areas for improvement and take ownership of initiatives based on colleague and user feedback.
- Ensure the Service Support Team phone is answered at all times within core support hours.
- Log all calls received in the call logging system, whether received via telephone, email or in person.
- Make suggestions for system and process improvements.
- Provide structured and ad hoc IT training as required.
- Provide new joiner induction training when required.
- Design and maintain a structured knowledge base for users internally and externally to IT.
- Support project works by creating training needs analysis reports and training plans as required.
- Identify areas of the firm which could be improved by the better use of IT systems and processes and create a plan for the implementation of the improvement.
- Regularly visit firm users to gather feedback and ensure the IT Training function is effective and business aligned.
- Design and maintain an IT training curriculum to ensure all the IT skills of firm employees are at the appropriate level to ensure real value is gained from the IT systems.
Working knowledge of;
- Experience of conducting IT training and designing of training curriculum's and programmes
- Windows 7 & 8
- Office 2003 / 2010
- Blackberry Devices
- Elite 3e
- Elite Contact Manager
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.