Senior Management Accountant
Edward Mann are currently recruiting for a Senior Management Accountant to join a leading International Asset Management firm located in the City.
- Design and implement interim processes during the transition period prior to merged strategic platform going live
- Assisting with the Group month-end P&L cycle, including reviewing results to close the month end cycle and help with the production of the Group’s Monthly Performance Report (MPR) and monthly P&L Flash report
- Rebuild and continue to develop the Management Information Team’s key outputs for the organisation post merger, such as the Group’s MPR and Planning papers
- Assist the Management Information Team with the Group forecast cycle, including forecasting specific P&L categories and cashflow
- Assist the External Reporting team with the preparation and verification of relevant sections of the Annual and Interim Report and Accounts, and Audit Committee papers
- Assist the Investor Relations team with the preparation and authentication of relevant sections of Analyst presentations and related supporting documentation
- Assist Finance Platform and IT teams with requirements and testing of the upcoming changes to the reporting and planning finance infrastructure as part of the merger
- Support with the development and provision of all other management information, including ad-hoc requests and projects
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) or equivalent, although candidates that are not studying/qualified but with suitable experience will still be considered
- Working knowledge of management accounting experience, including preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Advanced Excel, intermediate PowerPoint and Word
- Investment Management Experience preferable
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.