Mortgage Administrator and Office Manager
Our client, an award winning financial services company based in the City of London is seeking an exceptionally organised and professional Mortgage Administrator and Office Manager to join their busy and demanding financial team.
The suitable candidate will have a strong knowledge of all Mortgage Lender systems, as well as the ability to process Mortgage applications.
The responsibilities of this role also include:
- Mortgage application experience
- Their experience must be current
- Their experience must be with a mortgage brokerage or packager - therefore not directly from a bank
- Must have a great eye and attention for detail
- Essentially we are looking for someone who loves being organised, organising people and loves paperwork!
- Ideally they will already be an office manager somewhere - either running a small office, or working under someone who runs a large office
- They could be a departmental manager
- They could be a team leader- this would at least demonstrate that they have abilities beyond those of a basic mortgage administrator
- Full Time: Monday- Friday
- Location: City of London
- Hours: 9-17.30 pm
- Start Date: ASAP- Will wait notice for the right candidate
- Salary: £28,000 +
- Bonus: 10% of salary, paid quarterly in arrears, based on company quarterly targets. For the last 2 years we have hit every quarterly target and are now achieving double targets, for which we pay double bonuses.
Our client is looking for a friendly, motivated candidate with fantastic communication skills. There will be no training provided so please only apply with a covering letter and CV if you have the correct extensive experience and can hit the ground running when it comes to mortgage applications.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.