Business Development Executive
Are you currently working in the luxury retail sector and looking for the next step in your career?
Our client are looking to recruit a Business Development Executive to establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective clients to generate orders through a relationship based approach.
You will be required to make in person visits to key accounts with the aim of Increasing market share and penetration. Developing relationships and promoting one stop shop. Gathering market data and gaining new customers. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Launch website into key accounts
- Achieve sales and margin targets
- Decrease aged debtors
- Produce weekly reports on commercial activities
- Attend networking events
- Assist in launch of new seasonal and core products
- Assist with clearance of discontinued lines
- Utilise social media channels to grow company awareness Product & Market Development
- Assist in development of new product and markets
- Assist in and support all aspects of office administration & CRM
- Assist and support launch of new website and office system
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Proven sales record in a B2B environment.
- Luxury customer service skills.
- Ability to build and develop strong relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An active interest in the Bespoke Tailoring industry.
- Previous tailoring/ made to measure/ bespoke experience an advantage
Working hours of Monday to Friday 9am - 5.15pm.
£25,000 per annum plus a Railcard which will cover zones 1 to 7.
**Please note, due to high levels of response, only successful candidates shall be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately, your application has not been successful.**