Finance Systems Administrator
Morgan McKinley are currently recruiting a Finance Systems Administrator to join their client, a fast expanding company based in Bath. This is a great, permanent opportunity offering up to £25,000 per annum.
- Keeping finance systems up to date
- Assisting the Finance Systems Manager with training needs of business, helping to maintain user licenses, being main point of contact for system queries and troubleshooting
- Liaising with external providers to ensure systems are maintained and kept up to date
- User setups & Company setups
The Systems Administrator will:
- Be AAT qualified with solid IT knowledge
- Have an understanding how a finance department functions along with double entry, P&L's, balance sheets and ledgers
- Have excellent IT skills including advanced Excel (and confident /experienced on various management accounting and reporting systems)
- Have strong attention to detail
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
To apply for this job or to find out further information please email your CV to or contact the Bristol office on .
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.