Gas Catering Equipment Engineer
The company is a nationwide commercial catering (COMCAT) and technical company with major clients and contacts throughout the industry, they cover across the country and are working with clients such as private hospitals, major blue chip companies and major care home chains. They have a very low staff turnover and like to treat their engineers well as then they work harder and feel more valued.
As a commercial catering equipment service engineer you will be:-
- Covering the London and M25 area
- Providing service and maintenance on commercial catering equipment (COMCAT and electrical)
- Working on combi ovens, grills, burners, fryers, dishwashers and other gas and electrical catering equipment
- Working with clients such as commercial properties, pub chains, restaurants, hotels and blue chip companies
- Experience doing service and planned maintenance on commercial catering equipment - combi ovens and dishwasher experience are essential
- COMCAT’s 1 and 3 as a minimum with COMCAT 5 and LPG being beneficial
- Living within travelling distance to the M25, you will be considered wherever you live in the south east of England
- 35k basic salary + door to door travel pay - 42k+ OTE
- Van, phone, fuel card, uniform
- Overtime, call out rota, company benefits
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.