You must have experience of front end development and back end development. You will ideally have in-depth knowledge of HTML5 and experience of integrating next generation mobile responsive designs with web based API’s and core systems. The Developer will be actively involved with all stages of web development projects from UX and UI and take those developments forward into a live environment. You will need to be able to show samples of your development work.
You will be part of a busy marketing team and will be learning new things all the time.
You will be responsible for
· Calculating development quotation from high level business requirement based on Agile/Waterfall methodologies
· Liaising with Stakeholder to clarify and refine requirements
· Writing high quality code using modern technologies and contribution to regular release cycles
· Contribute to QA by taking part in code reviews, writing unit test and resolving defects identified during user acceptance testing
· Working with internal marketing function and developers to build excellent customer solutions.
Benefits- 25 days Holiday, 10% bonus depending on company performance, Life Assurance and Pension