Senior Software Developer
Payments Developer / Software Engineer - Node JS, Angular2, AWS
c.£50,000 + benefits + flexible working policy
Our client is an exciting start up creating innovative payments solutions for consumers. They specialise in online investments and savings and want to expand their growing team.
They have good funding and are FCA approved but need a technical expert to help propel their growth. This person will be their all-round go to technical specialist and will be responsible for all software development including coding, strategy and DevOps.
Ideally you will be an experienced full-stack software engineer with expertise in payments technology with experience of API's and bank integrations. You will want to be involved in understanding product and business decisions just as much as writing code. You will also have the drive to grow within a business and expand a team.
- Experience in a similar role within payments / wider financial services is a must.
- Coding experience using Node JS and Angular2 + cloud-based systems is required. Other programming languages will be considered based upon experience.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English is a must.
- BS degree in Computer Science or in a similar technical field experience.
- Payments experience is needed.
- Knowledge or interest in payment platforms, e-wallet solutions and Blockchain is welcomed.
If you want to be a part of an exciting and growing payments start up then please apply.
Due to the volume of applications regularly received, unfortunately we cannot always reply to every candidate. Therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 48 working hours then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occassion. We may however keep your CV on file and be in touch with other suitable opportunities.