Primary Teacher - Year 5 (Experienced)
PRIMARY TEACHER (YEAR 5) - EXPERIENCED TEACHER REQUIRED!
Are you an experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher?
Are you consistently graded 'Good’ or 'Outstanding’ in observations?
My Client school in Westminster is currently recruiting for a Year 5 Primary Teacher, to join their team in September. The ideal teacher for this post is an experienced KS2 Teacher looking for a new and exciting challenge within Central London.
Ideal person for this Primary Teacher (Year 5) position
- Year 5 Teacher - Key Stage 2
- Exceptional Classroom practitioner required - Passionate and driven
- Dynamic and engaging
- Specialist/Interested In ICT- Communications - an advantage
School and opportunity?
- Excellent leadership - A close Knit team who collaborate well
- A 'GOOD’ school - In an excellent position to reach that Outstanding grade in the next inspection
- Fantastic support team and SEN provision - very inclusive school
- Pupil achievement is good - Pupils are positive and happy
- 2 Form entry
- Inner London Borough of Westminster
- Popular, over -subscribed school
- 1st Class CPD programme - plenty of progression opportunity
- Main Pay Scale 3-6 £31,103 - £38,241
Are you the right candidate for this Primary Teacher role?
Are you an experienced KS2 Teacher - working at a Good to Outstanding level consistently?
Do you hold a 2:1 degree, A-C A 'level grades, A*-C GCSE grades?
If this post sounds ideal, apply now! Send your CV to Clarus Education today. Please fill in the form below. If shortlisted, you will be contacted within 48 hours.