Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday (8.30 - 5pm or 9- 5.30pm)
Scope/Size of Role:
1 direct report.
London with limited travel to Rotherham
THIS iS NOT A TECHNICAL IT ROLE.
Fully responsible for the delivery of key strategic services across the estate including Protect, Assist 1&2), Repair and installations propositions by managing our external supplier and 3rd parties. The service delivery manager will be responsible for project managing the launch of any new services be it a fully scale launch or localised services. Working with the wider services team, you will review and report on key metrics to ensure that the services propositions are on track to meet our 2020 vision.
- Be the first point of contact for partner service providers in case of contractual changes, grievances or general queries
- Be the first point of contact to hold service providers to account for failures to deliver the quality or service we expect for our customers
- Analyse and understand the impact and success of all Service propositions (except Home Survey), and explain to the business what is driving or preventing growth; help identify and propose changes either to individual service models or to execution to improve performance
- Support the Retail team in educating colleagues and raising awareness of the benefits across our whole range of Services
- Review, critique and when required update contracts with providers to ensure the client achieves beneficial terms
- Deliver a comprehensive periodic performance report ensuring costs are within budget and agreed revenue targets achieved (as can be expected within control)
- Ensure relevant Service marketing materials online and in store, (e.g. leaflets, webpages) are available, current and positively reflect the services we offer
- Establish and maintain collaborative and positive working relationships with other departments, both in the Support Centres and across the store estate
- Operate within agreed cost budgets.
- Negotiate (with support) best contractual agreements with suppliers
- Deliver evidence of colleague development support.
- Detailed knowledge of and expertise in the full range of Services, and of partner names and capabilities (e.g. TSG, D&G, Creation).
- Proven track record in organisation, planning and delivery, specifically in project management
- General understanding of the broader product range.
- Self-starter, able to operate independently in a consistently professional manner with minimal day to day supervision.
- Willing to proactively and positively engage with partners and colleagues to improve service propositions and identify new service opportunities - maintain a customer centric view
- Highly skilled in influencing and personal organisation with strong verbal / written communication skills.
- Able to display the highest personal standards in attitude and behaviours
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships across and outside the business.
- Financially literate and commercially astute
Education / Experience:
Previous project management experience
Previous budget management
Management of 3rd party suppliers and partners
Proven track record of working in a service led environment
- To work within the agreed Retail behaviour charter
- Work well as part of a team
- Prepared to search for new ways of doing things
- Encourage others and share best practise
- Communicate regularly with peer group and cross functionally
- To be open and honest always
- Not to be afraid to make mistakes but to ensure learnings are taken
- Foster an environment where support is aligned to our culture of enjoyment in both participation and
Any Special Requirements: