Senior Technical Specialist - Cloud
About The Role
We are looking for a Senior Technical Specialist – Cloud to be responsible for the design, build and implementation of Technical solutions to meet Business requirements and IT Infrastructure roadmaps aligning with architectural strategy. To provide guidance, support and training to less experienced members of the team.
- Previous AWS/Azure experience
- MS Windows Server – installing and configuring (2008 – 2016)
- Linux, installing and configuring different distributions, but mainly RedHat
- Familiar with Internet and Network protocols
- Powershell scripting
- Knowledge of systems management procedures in a large commercial, mission-critical environment.
- Capacity planning, performance tuning, proactive monitoring.
- Change control, release procedures and tools.
- ITIL based service management framework
- Oracle Experience
- MS SQL Experience
- Exposure to Chef/Puppet
- Certified in AWS/Azure to Associate Level
About The Company
IT at the Coventry is changing; we are currently undertaking an exciting transformation project that will shape the future of the organisation. As we progress on our journey we are seeking talented individuals who are passionate about delivering an outstanding experience for both members and colleagues in an environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of the future success of the organisation and work in an environment where personal and professional development is taken seriously.
What we offer:
Salary: £39,489 - £59,235
23 days holidays