Assistant Manager - Fast Food - Workington
Assistant Manager - Workington
NEW OPENING - Global fast food brand
£20,000 to £23,000 per annum
My client is a franchise operator with a large portfolio of some of the world's most recognised fast food and quick service brands; they are now looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager for their fantastic new site opening in Workington. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an exciting brand that is recognised as a global leader in the fast food industry.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an Assistant Manager or Shift Manager within a fast-paced branded environment and a proven track record of delivering strong sales. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for people in addition to great team leadership and development skills.
- Deputise for the Restaurant Manager when required, completing relevant tasks as required.
- Create a customer focussed environment and manage all customer complaints in line with company policy.
- Support and assist in maximising the profitability of the restaurant by understanding and controlling all restaurant costs eg labour, food.
- Complete all shift/daily paperwork and assist in the completion of the weekly and monthly paperwork.
- All statutory and company Health, Safety and Food Hygiene regulations must be strictly adhered to at all times and corrective action taken in a timely manner as necessary.
- Ensure that the correct level of supplies are ordered, deliveries checked and that stock levels are monitored on a daily and weekly basis and any discrepancies fully investigated and reported.
If this Assistant Manager role sounds like it could be the next move in your career and you have the experience that we are looking for, then please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here