Graduate Sales Executive
An exciting opportunity to join the 3rd largest software solutions company in the UK as a Graduate Sales Executive. Based in the brand new state of the art office in the Mailbox, you will be liaising with our prospective clients to assess their business needs and design simple solutions to solve complex issues.
Advanced are passionate about making a difference through focused, premier software solutions. Having recently been acquired by Vista Equity Partners, we are growing rapidly. If you're keen to build a career in the IT sector, we have career development opportunities and a clear progression path. If you are keen to work with clients such as the BBC, the NHS and Harvey Nichols, you’re motivated by targets & bonus, and you have a natural drive to succeed- then this is an extraordinary opportunity for you.
As a Graduate Sales Executive you will be at the forefront of the business, playing a pivotal role in generating interest in our market leading solutions. Using your excellent communication skills and showcasing your product knowledge, you will secure qualified sales appointments over the phone to be followed up by the Field Sales team.
WORKING AS PART OF A CLOSE TEAM, YOU WILL:
- Within an assigned product or market area, generate interest in our products through active outbound calling
- Respond to initial enquiries from potential new customers
- Research and engage with prospects, discovering key information about their needs
- Explain and position our products & solutions
- Conduct market research and identify new business opportunities for field sales to follow up
- Recruit attendees for the customer and prospect events programme and provide pre and post event follow up support.
- Book sales appointments and demonstrations for the field sales team with qualified prospects
- Continually update and cleanse the customer database with key marketing and competitor information.
- Sociable working hours: 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday
- Bonus structure: OTE of £24k+
- Staff discount in a number of the Mailbox outlets
- The opportunity to join a company Ranked in the Deloitte UK Fast 50 (which recognises the 50 fastest growing companies in the UK)
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
Advanced is an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process. We accept applications from all academic and professional backgrounds. Regardless of your degree, click apply now and a member of our talent acquisition team will be in contact to discuss the application process.