Graduate Sales Executive - Media Agency - London
GRADUATE SALES EXECUTIVE
Media Agency Sales
Salary £23,000 + Uncapped commission
Part of one of the UK`s largest independent media agency groups our client is a new breed of on-site agency. Based in London, but operating on a global scale, they build and manage bespoke agency solutions within its client`s businesses
As they enter a rapid expansion phase they are looking to recruit a Graduate Sales Executive.
To pro-actively develop new business for the agency. Executing the go-to-market strategy, you will report directly into the Managing Director in their Central London head office. You will receive extensive internal and external training to aid the development of your skills, in line with a personalized career progression plan.
The firm is a disruptor in the market place. And unique within the group. The opportunities for commercial reward, career development and visibility of multiple parts of the agency are readily available for the right candidate.
The development of your role will include:
· Targeted research of businesses and brands
· Pro-actively prospecting for new business through multiple methods (Cold call, email, LinkedIn, networking etc)
· Booking, attending and presenting at meetings with C-suite level after researching and communicating with C-suite contacts
· Nurturing contacts through a sales process
· Managing bids and tenders processes
· Negotiating and managing contract discussions
As a graduate role, we are looking for some key attributes to support your qualifications.
· A candidate committed to a sales/ new business career
· Tenacious, energetic and enthusiastic
· Good problem solving skills
· Articulate and well presented
What they offer
Here you can expect a great working environment and superb flexible benefits to match, including: gym discounts, childcare vouchers, contributory pension, cycle to work scheme and much more! We`ve been recognised for the way we look after our people, by being listed in The Sunday Times Top 100 best companies to work for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017.