Network Engineer - Cisco - CCNA - CCNP - CheckPoint - WAN
Network Engineer - CCNA - CCNP - Cisco Network Engineer - Firewalls - Colchester - Essex - Up to £55,000.
Brief summary of Job Description:
The Network Engineer - Senior Network Engineer will provide management control, implementation, and maintenance of all company network infrastructure and equipment that support the Business Units, operating in Colchester and with influence over global network configuration.
Key Skills Required:
- Configure and maintain firewalls, switches and routers
- Tasked to complete support for operation and maintenance of all network hardware
- Provide backup network applications (DNS, DHCP, FTP) as required
- Network Engineer will provide 2ndand 3rd line support of the global datacentre in the UK
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) required or similar certifications with relevant experience such as Network+ or CheckPoint
- Experience of supporting Check Point or other enterprise firewalls
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and resolve LAN/WAN related problems/issues
- Experience of network management and monitoring systems, i.e. Cacti, SmokePing, MRTG
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communicator
- Hands on experience with servers and related equipment
- Leading global provider of outsourced business solutions
- Exciting project based work
- Excellent Benefits that include Pension, Life Assurance, Childcare Vouchers
Salary - £50,000 - £55,000 plus Company Benefits
If you are interested, please apply now for a swift response and further information regarding the role.
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.