Test Analyst (Mobile Applications) - London - Ecommerce - Apply ASAP!
DeSantis Arin is recruiting a Test Analyst (Mobile Applications) on behalf of its multi-award winning, globally recognised Ecommerce client. Our client is a leading provider of online luxury products with offices globally. The company has an audience of over six million and has been a pioneer of innovation proven through its success around the world. Our client offers a unique mix of interesting projects, relaxed working environment and investment in its people.
This is an opportunity that any Test Analyst should seriously consider!!
Our client is looking for a Test Analyst with extensive experience in iOS testing to help drive their in-stream mobile application testing approach forwards.
Duties you will be performing:
- You will analyse user stories, formulate and execute manual acceptance tests
- You will be a part of an Agile Testing team, working on their iOS applications
- You will be creative, technically aware and highly skilled at testing
If you possess a "can do" attitude, are driven by research, problem solving, and thrive on challenges, we want to speak with you.
To be the right candidate for the job you will need to have commercial experience in the following:
- iOS testing and testing native applications
- TestFlight tool
- Strong experience of manual testing
- Exposure to the full lifecycle, from requirements gathering to production testing
- Testing of JSON based web services
- Proxy tools such as Charles
- Working within an Agile environment
You will be at advantage with the following skills:
- Object orientated programming language, ideally Java
- Experience with Automation testing, including working collaboratively and pairing with Developers and Testers in writing and/or reviewing automated tests at the component
- Non-functional testing including security, performance and accessibility
- Experience of releasing applications
- Understanding of version control and Continuous Integration tools
- Experience in defining an automated test strategy
- Knowledge of common web debugging/monitoring tools
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The opportunity to have the next chapter of your career in a truly innovative multi-award winning Ecommerce firm that is being described as "the most globally disruptive Ecommerce company in 2017"
The salary is based on experience, ranging up to £50,000 - Maybe more for the right person!
Our client has an amazing benefit scheme for all their employees - This includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous bonus and benefits
- Industry leading training and development
- Private healthcare
- Stunning offices in London
- Flexible Working
THE START DATE
ASAP - Our client is keen to get the Test Analyst job filled with the right person.
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job!
Click that nice big button to apply!