Practice Accounts Manager / Client Accounts Manager - £45,000
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a Top Regional Accountancy Practice who are looking for a Client Accounts Manager to work at their office in Surrey. With a client base covering Surrey & Greater London, the role will involve controlling all assignment plans and their delivery, supervising General Practice Seniors & Juniors, meeting budgets/targets and client financial reporting. Key duties include:
- Reviewing client management accounts, reports & VAT returns to agreed internal deadlines
- Controlling the work-load of juniors, assisting with their accounts portfolio and attending client meetings
- Organising the delivery and oversight of training and reviews with the team
- Managing WIP, monthly billings and monitoring the team’s work against agreed targets
- Identifying risk matters and raising them with the Manager and/or Partner whilst exercising judgement within agreed parameters
- Managing the onboarding of new clients - registering with HMRC, Companies House, allocating staff and outsourcing work as required
- Identifying how the new GAAP affects each client, necessary changes required and disclosures required
- Scheduling the Job Control system, liaising and planning withthe Director as required
- Addressing and discussing with clients any technical accounting issues identified during the course of client assignments
- Leading your own client portfolioto include accounts preparation and tax work
- Preparing and reviewing work papers and drafts of company financial statements
To be considered for the position, you should be able to project a professional, credible image with confident communication skills and be an ACA/ACCA Qualified or QBE Accounts Manager, ideally from a highly regarded regional/local Accountancy Firm to the Surrey area. You should have strong staff management skills, be up to date with current legislation and have working knowledge of UK GAAP. You should be self-motivated, energetic and be able to take the initiative with excellent planning, organisational and team working skills.
On offer is a base salary to £45,000 depending on experience, 23 days holiday, pension & healthcare schemes. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone or via email at admin@ mcginnisloy.com.
For other opportunities in Finance / Accounting or HR Services within London and the Thames Valley region, please visit our website. McGinnis Loy Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act