Oncology Staff Nurse
Oncology Staff Nurse
£29,000 0 £32,000
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Oncology Staff Nurse due to the recently expanded and refurbished our Oncology department and we are keen to recruit an additional Staff Nurse to supplement our existing team.
You should have Oncology experience including the administration of Chemotherapy and be proficient in phlebotomy, cannulation and Central Venous Access Devices.
The unit treats a variety of cancers including Breast, Cervical, Ovarian, Pancreatic, GI and Prostate.
You will work within a team of skilled chemotherapy nurses as well as part of a Multi disciplinary team ensuring that our patients are treated with the best possible care. You will also assist with outpatient clinics, offering you an exciting opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge within Cancer Care.
You'll be welcomed as part of a close-knit team providing patient centred holistic care. And, with our consultant-led service, you'll be working directly with some of the best clinical talent around, gaining experience with new practices, equipment and facilities. We'll support you to be the best you can be.
- It is essential that you are a qualified Registered General Nurse with solid experience working within Oncology.
- Recent professional training, experience and preferably a qualification in a specialist area
- Preferred: A qualification in teaching and assessment.
- Preferred: Immediate Life Support (ILS)
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership of our fantastic Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
For more information and or to apply please call Jenna O'Rourke on and or email