Mortgage Advisor - Mid Kent Area
Aspire to work in a No 1 team? Driven by success and reward?
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum OTE £60,000- £100,000 + Car + Benefits
Location: Mid Kent
Hours: 5 days per week including a Saturday.
Benefits: Pension, Life Insurance, Private Health Care, Company Rewards and Incentives, Child Care Vouchers
Ward & Partners is looking for an additional Mortgage Advisor to work across several areas in Kent. Many of our estate agency offices are No 1 in Market Share. There is a fantastic mix of properties in this lovely county with a really diverse market. We love to help people buy amazing high end properties, advise on first time mortgages and everything in between. We are looking to build on our success so, if you are working hard for little reward or looking for career advancement and CEMAP Qualified (or equivalent) then we are the perfect company for you.
Duties will include:
- To "Out Passion" our customers at every opportunity.
- Seek the best financial and mortgage solutions for our customers.
- Identifying and initiating leads from other sources.
- Selling associated insurance products from Legal & General.
- Meeting and exceeding targets.
- Working closely with the Branch Manager.
- Training and coaching the team on Mortgage products.
We need you to be:
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition.
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Hardworking with the desire and determination to achieve your targets.
- Great at building relationships with customers.
As a Mortgage advisor you will require full CEMAP or equivalent and a full driving license.