Our client is a well-established Lloyds broker with offices in the heart of the City in London.
Are you an experienced Compliance Officer, working within the Lloyds Insurance Market?
As a Compliance Officer, you will be developing and maintaining a compliant framework for the company and will provide regulatory advice and support to all colleagues
• Managing the regulatory function for company, ensuring that the business follows regulatory requirements
• Introducing enhanced accuracy around risk and compliance and delivering appropriate evidence of good business practice.
• Understanding and ensuring current business processes are fit for purpose regarding current regulatory requirements
• Keeping up to date with regulatory environments and ensuring that processes and procedures are reviewed and enhanced regularly
• Managing and maintaining the Account Management process ensuring that this is fully understood by the business teams with all colleagues adhering to it.
• Ensuring TOBA’s and other legal agreements are in place with all clients, insurers and agents
• Providing training and support to all colleagues on regulatory and technical knowledge
• Managing the Compliance Assistant
• Contribute towards the development of a suite of Management Information
• Creating and monitoring a risk framework
• Ensuring that the complaints process is obeyed
• Managing E&O’s from initial notification through to resolution
• Managing the due diligence and risk screening process
• Assisting with the development of framework for monitoring and managing Binding Authorities and Lineslips
• Co-ordinating file reviews, internal and external audits across the business and managing outcomes/actions that arise
• Working with Finance to ensure there is an auditable process in place for third party approvals and payments.
• Provide regular market updates for the business teams
To be considered for this opportunity:
• You must have experience working in a regulatory role for a Lloyd’s insurance broker
• You must have a strong knowledge Binding Authority Management and Compliance
• You should be proactive, strategic thicker and confident leading and managing the compliance function
In return you will receive a competitive salary with benefits to match. This role is offering the opportunity to work in a friendly team and well positioned office in the City of London