Assistant Manager - Market Leading Non Food Retailer
We are recruiting an Assistant/Deputy Manager for leading customer focused Retailer in Dartford
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that is growing its like for like year on year and provides a fun and commercial opportunity to manage your own store.
The behaviours of this individual are key to maintain the current business culture and you should be a strong team player, focused on training and coaching team members and engaging the team to deliver overall performance and service.
As the Assistant/Deputy Manager you will:
- Inspire a team to deliver a fantastic store experience for customer
- Drive the day to day running of the store, including scheduling, training, recruitment and management of team members
- Motivate colleagues to deliver excellent customer service
- Lead the store on major seasonal events and promotions
- Deliver a balanced set of KPI's, devising and implementing action plans for any adverse performing areas
- Support colleagues personal development
- Create a fun place to work
The successful candidate will already be a successful Store/Asisstant Manager running a store of their own, be very people centric and drive a supportive and engaging sales culture in store. You will demonstrate a passion for retail and service and thrive working in a commercial retail environment.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and bonus, both monthly and quarterly as well as future development opportunities in the business.
To be considered for this position you will need to be a UK driving license holder and own a vehicle.