Job Title: Trainee Paraplanner
A leading national financial services firm who specialise in providing guidance and education for workplace savings and benefits. They have a strong reputation and are expanding at an impressive rate currently by offering their clients a top-quality service to allow them to make the best decision for them to improve their financial well-being.
To provide a comprehensive back office support service as a trainee paraplanner to the teams of financial advisors and other paraplanners to allow the firm to provide a bespoke service to private individuals.
To develop yourself into a level 4 diploma qualified paraplanner.
- Assist in ensuring all client information and facts are up to date for analysis reviews
- Provide support in the analysis and reviewing of transferring pension schemes, income drawdown and phased retirement plans
- Prepare client investment and pension planning suitability reports
- Liaising with the firms IFA’s, product providers and clients regularly to allow a smooth
- Develop and maintain technical and industry knowledge and as appropriate, continual professional development
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Good understanding of UK financial services, regulation and ethics
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- To be able to work to deadlines and manage time efficiently.
- RO1 Financial Services, regulation & ethics would be desirable
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
IFA Administrator, Financial planning assistant, trainee paraplanner, junior paraplanner, private client administrator, IFA assistant