2nd Line Support Engineer
2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, MS Office 365, Networking, TCP/IP, VMware/Hyper-V/VDI. I am looking for an enthusiastic 2nd Line Support Engineer/IT Support Engineer/ Technical Support Engineer. The ideal candidate will be able to work under pressure, have excellent communication skills and telephone manner. They must have the ability to use initiative and work as part of a team to achieve results. My client, an Award Winning IT Solutions Company are looking for a lively and enthusiastic Support Engineer with a proactive "can do" attitude to work with excellent customer services skills.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Logging and managing incidents and service requests raised by telephone, email and the customer self-service portal.
- Windows Server Operating systems experience
- Windows Desktops
- Active Directory - Managing AD Group Policies
- MS Office 365
- Networking, TCP/IP,
- WAN/LAN experience
- Ensuring incidents and service requests are resolved or updated within the SLA's
- Keeping senior team members informed of unresolved issues or problems
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems associated with software and hardware for both local and remote customer environments
- Resolving server crashes and unplanned reboots
- Working with the SCCM team deploying Microsoft Updates
- Troubleshooting server side event logs
- MCSA, MCP, ITIL or working towards MCSE
If you are a TechnicalSupport Engineer - 2nd Line Support looking for your next London based career opportunity then contact Karl NOW - Salary is £22,000 - £26,000 + Excellent Benefits.
Key Skills: Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, MS Office 365, Networking, TCP/IP, VMware, Cisco, Firewall Windows Server Operating, Windows Desktops, Active Directory - Managing AD Group Policies, Exchange, MS Office 365, Networking, TCP/IP, VMware/Hyper-V/VDI, WAN/LAN experience