Customer Engagement Coordinator
Do you have a passion for customer engagement and want to make a difference within one of the UK’s leading charities? Keep reading, because our clientare looking for individuals like you to join our excellent team!
Launched in 2009, The business is the UK’s leading charity for building a more integrated society, a society in which there is understanding and appreciation of each other’s differences. They design and deliver programmes that bring different people together to develop their confidence and skills in understanding and connecting with others. In 2009, approximately 160 young people participated in our programmes; in 2016, they reached around 45,000 participants.
The company is looking for Customer Engagement Coordinators to reach out and engage with young people, recruiting them on to the National Citizen Service (NCS). NCS is a government backed programme that helps young people (age 15-17) to build skills for work, life and transition into adulthood. This truly is a role where you can make a difference.
Customer Engagement Coordinator key responsibilities include:
- Contact and engage schools for NCS Programmes through calls and site visits
- Motivate young people through presentations
- Assist young people and their parents through the sign up process from initial expression of interest to turning up for the programme
- Achieving conversion targets through effective customer engagement
- Build and foster long standing relationships with a wide range of audiences, including young people, teachers and parents
Our client are recruiting for multiple positions with both permanent roles and fixed term contract opportunities available.
The Ideal Customer Engagement Coordinator will have:
- A passion for customer care and engagement
- You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with young people aged 15-17 as well as their parents
- Ability to adapt presentation style to a varied audience
- Experience of working in a people facing role and establishing relationships
- A strong Interest and enthusiasm in the youth and not for profit sector
You will Receive:
In return for your hard work as a Customer Engagement Coordinator, you will receive a competitive salary of £19,000 as well as excellent career development opportunities and the following benefits:
- A dynamic and challenging place of work
- Contributory pension and Simply health cash plan
- Ride 2 Work, childcare vouchers, season ticket travel card loan etc.
- Progression opportunities for exceptional candidates.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Customer Engagement Coordinator, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.