Business Support Assistant (French Speaking)
Who we are:
Montreal Associates is an Enterprise Technology Recruitment Company established in 1978. We are a market leader within the French and German IT Recruitment market.
With an average 25% growth per annum, we are a company with fast expansion plans, offering exciting opportunities for ambitious individuals. We currently have two offices: one in London (our headquarters) and a new office in Frankfurt, Germany.
Your future role:
We are looking for a proactive and numerate Business Support Assistant, with a can-do attitude, to join our growing team in London. This position would be ideal for someone looking to develop a professional career.
Working in a supportive and friendly work atmosphere, you will come in as support to our Invoicing & Credit Control and our Legal & Compliance teams, helping them with the following tasks:
- Handling the reception of time sheets from our contractors:
- Ensuring all time sheets are received before the deadline;
- Assisting with processing the time sheets;
- Following up with the contractors who haven’t sent their time sheets;
- Working on Excel spreadsheets and ensuring they are accurate;
- Assisting with sending out client invoices & following up when needed;
- Helping the Legal team with legal documents when needed;
- Ensuring client and supplier files are kept up to date;
- Assisting your teams with other daily tasks when needed;
- Participating in team meetings.
You’ll need to be:
- Numerate, with a great ability to analyse numbers and identify problems;
- Comfortable with Excel;
- Detail orientated, with the ability to work towards deadlines;
- Willing to learn;
- Fluent French, with good verbal and written communication skills;
- Good to fluent English for corporate communication;
- A confident person, with an outgoing personality;
- A hard working and dynamic individual with a positive and can-do attitude.
You will receive strong training and personalised support from your team. This role will come with the opportunity, for the right person, to progress in the Invoicing & Credit Control team.